Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hi, my name is Alex and I'm addicted...

...to TJ Maxx! It is rare that I step inside that store and walk out without a shopping bag full of amazing deals. Ok, or at least just one good deal! ;)  Lately I find myself stopping in at least once a week, just to see what's new.

Today I stopped in and took a look at their housewares section to see what I could use for an upcoming project. Brides, if you are doing DIY centerpieces but still want to wow your guests, this is the place to go! They had vases of every shape and size! And at VERY affordable prices! We are talking $4.99 to $12.99. I picked up a few for my project, each about eight inches wide; the shortest around 12 inches and the tallest about 2.5 feet. I can't wait to show you all how I'm going to use them for my upcoming project :)

So if you find yourself looking for a way to save on your upcoming wedding decor, TJ Maxx is definitely on my list!

4 comments:

  1. Would you be able to help a bride figure out centerpieces and go to the store with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Awesome!! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous: Yes! If a bride uses my services I could be available to help shop for centerpiece ideas. The sooner in your wedding planning process, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks to you, I did this in my wedding! Saved lots of money

    ReplyDelete